- 1.5 cup Milk Kefir or Buttermilk (less for a thicker pancake)
- 1 cup Organic Buckwheat Flour
- 1 tablespoon Organic Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tablespoon Organic Raw Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Organic Pink Himalayan Fine Salt
- 1 teaspoon Gluten Free Baking Powder
- Mix all ingredients together. For a thicker pancake use only one cup of milk and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Warm up pan over medium to high heat.
- Use a little butter, pour mixture and let cook a good minute on each side.
- Serve with maple syrup and fresh fruit or your favourite savoury breakfast.
Recipe by Chef Anne-lyse